This scholarship is for minority students who are pursuing a bachelor's degree in hospitality management. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be African-American, Hispanic, American Indian, Alaskan Native, Asian, or Pacific Islander. Applicants must be at least juniors in a four-year program for the 2013 fall semester; be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for the upcoming fall and spring semesters, or just the fall semester if graduating in December; and must be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander