Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for minority students who are pursuing a bachelor's degree in hospitality management. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be African-American, Hispanic, American Indian, Alaskan Native, Asian, or Pacific Islander. Applicants must be at least juniors in a four-year program for the 2013 fall semester; be enrolled in at least 12 credit hours for the upcoming fall and spring semesters, or just the fall semester if graduating in December; and must be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander