This scholarship is for any fire service Explorer who is an active member of a state, county, provincial, municipal, community, industrial, or federal fire department and who have demonstrated proficiency as such a member. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be graduating high school seniors, be attending an accredited public or proprietary institution, and have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Fire Protection and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Fire Services Administration
- Fire Systems Technology
- Fire/Arson Investigation and Prevention
- Wildland/Forest Firefighting and Investigation
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Learning for Life Exploring Program