Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled and working toward an electrical engineering bachelor's degree and are considering a career in electric power and energy engineering. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time students in the upcoming academic year at a US university or college that offers undergraduate courses in power engineering. Applicants also must be willing to take at least three of the power engineering courses for a total of nine or more credits. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, reside in the United States, and be US citizens or permanent residents. Scholarships are awarded based on academic performance; alignment of technical and personal interests with the power and energy engineering field; personal strengths such as achievements, volunteer activities, work experience, endorsement letter, etc.; and strength of academic program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$2,000 - $3,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technology/Technician
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
College/university must offer undergraduate courses on electric power and energy engineering.
Visit site for more details.