This scholarship is for students who are currently enrolled and working toward an electrical engineering bachelor's degree and are considering a career in electric power and energy engineering. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time students in the upcoming academic year at a US university or college that offers undergraduate courses in power engineering. Applicants also must be willing to take at least three of the power engineering courses for a total of nine or more credits. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, reside in the United States, and be US citizens or permanent residents. Scholarships are awarded based on academic performance; alignment of technical and personal interests with the power and energy engineering field; personal strengths such as achievements, volunteer activities, work experience, endorsement letter, etc.; and strength of academic program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$2,000 - $3,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technology/Technician
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
College/university must offer undergraduate courses on electric power and energy engineering.
Visit site for more details.