Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for high school seniors and current college students who are enrolled or accepted as full-time students in a food service-related major. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending a two- or four-year college/university in the 2012 Fall term. Applicants do not need to be members of IFSEA; however, IFSEA members may serve as recommendations.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$500 - $1,500|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Institutional Food Workers
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management