These scholarships are for MS and PhD students studying in the field of food science, including but not limited to chemistry, biology, engineering, nutrition, or microbiology. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be members of the IFT Student Association at the time of application, have least a 3.0 cumulative GPA, and be enrolled full-time. Multiple awards are available; please review website for specific eligibility requirements.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $5,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Dairy Science
- Dietetic Technician
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Technology and Processing
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Human Nutrition
- Microbiology, General
- Nutrition Sciences
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Microbiology and Immunology
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)