Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This is a college scholarship for IMA Student Members who are full- and part-time college undergraduate and graduate students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be management accounting majors, financial management majors, or information technology majors, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and carry at least 6 credits per semester.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $5,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration andManagement, Other
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems and Services, Other
- Management Information Systems, General
- Public Finance
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA)