This is a college scholarship for graduate or undergraduate students who are majoring in a program related to instrumentation, systems, or automation (2-year program or 4-year bachelor's program or its equivalent) at a college/university in their country of residence. Applicants in a two-year program must have completed one semester; applicants in a four-year program must be in their sophomore year or higher. Applicants must be full-time students and have at least a 3.0 GPA. Application must be postmarked no later than February 15, and must be received by February 25th to be eligible.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services, Other
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Management Information Systems and Services, Other
- Management Information Systems, General
- Management Sciences and Quantitative Methods, Other