This scholarship is for graduate and undergraduate students who are majoring in a program related to instrumentation, systems, or automation (two-year program or four-year bachelor's program or its equivalent) at a college or university in their country of residence. Applicants in a two-year program must have completed one semester; applicants in a four-year program must be in their sophomore year or higher. Applicants must be full-time students and have at least a 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services, Other
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Business/Office Automation/Technology/Data Entry
- Management Information Systems and Services, Other
- Management Information Systems, General
- Management Sciences and Quantitative Methods, Other