This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must wish to pursue a career related to aviation. To apply, applicants must include a 500-word essay detailing their aviation dream (flight, maintenance, management, etc.), how they hope to use this award, and an approximate time-line of completion towards their goals. Applicants will be evaluated on a clear dream presented, past ambitious nature (aviation or other field, including volunteering), and following application directions.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Space Systems Operations
- Air and Space Operations Technology
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)