This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who live or attend school in the Greater Hartford area of Connecticut. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be entering as full-time students at a four-year college or university. Preference will be given to students pursuing a degree in electrical or computer engineering. Applicants must demonstrate financial need; rank in the top third of their class; and be active volunteers in school, community, or other extracurricular activities.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Greater Hartford area
College Major: Is this you?
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
Must rank in the top third of the class.