Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for residents of Illinois who are pursuing course work related to the lumber and building industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled full-time in a certificate or degree program at an accredited trade school, two-year junior college, or four-year college or university. Financial need will be taken into consideration when awarding scholarships. Children of the Foundation selection committee are not eligible for this scholarship.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$500 - $2,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- Building/Home/Construction Inspection/Inspector
- Building/Property Maintenance and Management
- Cabinetmaking and Millwork/Millwright
- Concrete Finishing/Concrete Finisher
- Construction Trades, General
- Construction Trades, Other
- Drywall Installation/Drywaller
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Painting/Painter and Wall Coverer
- Pipefitting/Pipefitter and Sprinkler Fitter
- Plumbing and Related Water Supply Services, Other
- Plumbing Technology/Plumber
- Woodworking, General
- Woodworking, Other
- Carpet, Floor, and Tile Worker
- Building Construction Technology