This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify, applicants must be interested in obtaining a private helicopter rating. Preference will be given to applications who have a minimum of five hours logged in a helicopter by the scholarship deadline date. Proof of a current third class medical certificate is required.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Air Transportation, Other
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)
Must be obtaining a private helicopter rating and must have a current third class medical certificate.