Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for college students who are preparing for a career in writing or public relations within the foodservice industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be able to demonstrate their pursuit of this career through a combination of work experience and past education. Applicants must be full-time students enrolled as of March 15, 2014, working toward an associate's, bachelor's, or master's degree. Enrollment must be in an accredited post-secondary educational institution in the United States. Students attending high school as of March 15, 2014 are not eligible. Applicants' expected college graduation date must be no earlier than January 1, 2015. Applicants must have a strong academic record, good character references, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
|Award Range:||$500 - $4,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Creative Writing
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Dietetic Technician
- Dietetics and Clinical Nutrition Services, Other
- Dietitian Assistant
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- English Composition
- English Language and Literature, General
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Food Technology and Processing
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Health Communication
- Human Nutrition
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Nutrition Sciences
- Organizational Communication, General
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Political Communication
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
Must be pursuing a career in writing or public relations within the foodservice industry.