This scholarship is for members of Job's Daughters who are Majority Members in good standing. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be high school seniors, high school graduates, junior college students, technical school students, college students, or students in early graduation programs. Applicants must be entering their junior year of college or higher and be majoring in audiology, speech pathology, or deaf education. Scholarships will be awarded based on scholastic standing, Job's Daughters activities, financial self-help, financial need, executive Bethel Guardian Council recommendations, school (faculty) recommendation, and achievements outside of Job's Daughters.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiology/Audiologist and Hearing Sciences
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Communication Disorders Sciences and Services, Other
- Communication Disorders, General
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Deaf Studies
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Job's Daughters