This scholarship is for members of TMS. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be college undergraduates and graduate students who are enrolled full-time in a metallurgical engineering, materials science and engineering, or minerals processing/extraction program with an emphasis on all aspects of the high-temperature, high-performance materials used in the gas turbine industry and all other applications. Up to $250 is available for each winner for travel reimbursements.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College sophomore
- College junior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Personality Psychology
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Materials Sciences, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society (TMS)