This is a college scholarship for Iowa high school seniors who will graduate from an Iowa high school. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate artistic ability in at least one of the following areas: dance, literature, music, theatre, traditional arts, and visual arts. Applicants must be accepted as full-time undergraduates at a fully accredited Iowa college as dance majors, literature majors, music majors, theatre majors, traditional arts majors, or visual arts majors.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- American Literature (Canadian)
- American Literature (United States)
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Creative Writing
- Dance, General
- Dance, Other
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Dramatic/Theatre Arts and Stagecraft, Other
- English Language and Literature, General
- English Language and Literature/Letters, Other
- English Literature (British and Commonwealth)
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Film/Cinema Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Piano and Organ
- Playwriting and Screenwriting
- Technical Theatre/Theatre Design and Technology
- Theatre Literature, History and Criticism
- Theatre/Theatre Arts Management
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera