This scholarship is for Native Americans who are of the Chickasaw tribe. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.5 GPA and be pursuing an undergraduate degree in nutrition science, science, or liberal arts.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, and Gender Studies
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- English Language and Literature/Letters
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
- Foreign languages, literatures, and Linguistics
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Physical Sciences
- Science Technologies/Technicians
- Social Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Chickasaw Nation
Must be pursuing a degree in one of the fields listed above.