Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for current high school seniors who will receive a diploma prior to the award announcement (before August 2013). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in any of the social sciences, including technology, forensic investigations, and other criminal investigative studies, to further a career in law enforcement or criminal justice. Applicants must have a 3.7 GPA, demonstrate financial need, be accepted to an accredited academic institution, and be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Forensic Pathology Residency Program
- Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Juvenile Corrections
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Security and Protective Services, Other
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- National Security Policy and Strategy, Other
- Forensic Chemistry
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Protective Services Operations
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Homeland Security
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Homeland Security, Other
- National Security Policy Studies
- International Relations and National Security Studies, Other
- Forensic Psychiatry Residency Program