This scholarship is for undergraduate juniors and seniors and graduate students who are Muslim or are active members of the Muslim community. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, be attending a four-year university in the US, and be majoring in journalism, film, media, or a related field. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents. Scholarship recipients must complete a 40-100 hour internship, preferably with ILLUME Magazine, depending on the amount and type of scholarship received.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Broadcast Journalism
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Film/Cinema Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Health Communication
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Communication, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Sports Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
Religion: Is this you?