This scholarship is for undergraduate juniors and seniors and graduate students who are Muslim or are active members of the Muslim community. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, be attending a four-year university in the US, and be majoring in public policy, law, journalism, media, film, or a related field. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents. Scholarship recipients must complete a 50-100 hour internship, preferably with the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC), depending on the amount and type of scholarship received.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- American/U.S. Law/Legal Studies/Jurisprudence
- Banking, Corporate, Finance, and Securities Law
- Broadcast Journalism
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Comparative Law
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Education Policy Analysis
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Film/Cinema/Video Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Health Communication
- Health Law
- Health Policy Analysis
- Human Services, General
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- International Law and Legal Studies
- International Policy Analysis
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Political Communication
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis, General
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other
- Tax Law/Taxation
- Youth Services/Administration
Religion: Is this you?