This scholarship is for pharmacy students who are student members of NCPA. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in an accredited US school or college of pharmacy on a full-time basis during the term that the scholarship is awarded. Applicants may only apply for one NCPA Foundation scholarship per academic year. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of leadership qualities and accomplishments with a demonstrated interest in independent pharmacy, as well as involvement in extracurricular activities. These qualities will be measured by the required supporting documents. Scholastic success is a necessary condition for consideration and will be measured using current college transcripts. Applicants must also demonstrate an interest in government affairs and provide a separate one-page description of their demonstrated interest in government activities. These qualities will be measured by the required supporting documents. Children of NCPA Foundation Officers, NCPA Officers, or NCPA Executive Committee members are not eligible to participate in the program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical, Hospital, and Managed Care Pharmacy
- Industrial and Physical Pharmacy and Cosmetic Sciences
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Pharmaceutics and Drug Design
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Pharmacy Administration and Pharmacy Policy and Regulatory Affairs
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Administration, Other
- Pre-Pharmacy Studies
- Veterinary Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Marketing and Management
Community Groups: Is this you?
- National Community Pharmacists Association (NCPA)