This scholarship is for Jewish college and graduate students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be legally domiciled in Cook County, Illinois, the Chicago metropolitan area, or Northwest Indiana. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and show promise for significant contributions in a helping profession. Graduate applicants must be entering an accredited professional graduate education program on a full-time basis. Undergraduate applications must be entering the junior or senior year of an accredited professional education program that will allow them to pursue employment in their chosen helping profession at a bachelor's degree level.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Chicago Metropolitan Area in Illinois or Lake County, Indiana
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Agricultural Communication/Journalism
- Agricultural Mechanization, General
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Animal/Livestock Husbandry and Production
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Biology/Biological Sciences, General
- Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts, General
- Food Technology and Processing
- Landscape Architecture
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities, Other
- Library and Information Science
- Livestock Management
- Theology/Theological Studies
Religion: Is this you?