This scholarship is for Arab-American students who are college juniors, college seniors, or graduate students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in mass communications, journalism, radio, television, and/or film. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA, and be US citizens of Arab heritage.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Computer Typography and Composition Equipment Operator
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Directing and Theatrical Production
- Film/Cinema Studies
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Graphic and Printing Equipment Operator, General Production
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Health Communication
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Political Communication
- Prepress/Desktop Publishing and Digital Imaging Design
- Printing Management
- Printing Press Operator
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
- Communication, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Sports Communication
- International and Intercultural Communication
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Documentary Production
Ethnic Heritage: Is this you?