This scholarship is for graduating seniors from New Bedford Global Learning Charter School and New Bedford High School in New Bedford, Massachusetts. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must attend an accredited college or university and major in science fields, including computer science, mathematics, and engineering. The criterion for selection will be weight 50% on financial need and 50% on academics.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physical Sciences
- Science Technologies/Technicians
High School: Is this you?
- Global Learning Pub Charter School
- New Bedford High