This scholarship is for students in Monterey, San Benito, or Santa Cruz County, California, who are studying fire science, paramedics/EMT, or forestry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending an accredited institution in California, be enrolled at least half-time, and be studying for AA or better. They must also demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Monterey, San Benito, or Santa Cruz County
College Major: Is this you?
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Fire Protection and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Fire Services Administration
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Urban Forestry
- Fire Systems Technology
- Fire/Arson Investigation and Prevention
- Wildland/Forest Firefighting and Investigation
Must be attending a California institution.