Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for students in Accomack and Northampton County, Virginia; Dorchester, Somerset, Wicomico, and Worcester County, Maryland; and Sussex County, Delaware; who are majoring in nursing. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must agree to work at least 12.5 hours/week at Atlantic General Hospital Health System while maintaining full-time status in their educational program. In exchange, scholarship recipients receive full payment of tuition and books, health care benefits at no charge, and a flexible work schedule. Upon successful completion of the nursing program and the licensing exam, recipients must work as Registered Nurses at Atlantic General Hospital/Health System for 12 months for each school year they received scholarship support. Application materials for this scholarship are available in early April; the deadline is in May.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Accomack or Northampton County, Virginia; Dorchester, Somerset, Wicomico, or Worcester County, Maryland; or Sussex County, Delaware
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other