This scholarship is for Minnesota residents who are accepted by or enrolled at an accredited post-secondary educational institution in pursuit of a major that will help them prepare for work in the broadcasting or electronic media industry. Applicants must demonstrate a sincere desire to work in this industry through work at a campus radio station, involvement with video production for cable, broadcast or web, web design, or online/social media marketing. Women and persons with protected characteristics historically underrepresented in the broadcasting/electronic communications field are encouraged to apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other