This scholarship is for students who will be graduates in good standing from Southmont High School in Crawfordsville, Indiana by June in the year that the application is submitted. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be planning to pursue a bachelor's degree with a major in education and a career goal of becoming an elementary school teacher. Applicants must be planning to attend an accredited public or private college or university, be of good character and attitude, and show financial need. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a 200- to 300-word essay describing the steps they plan to take in order to become an elementary school teacher.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching
- Teacher Education, Multiple Levels
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Elementary Special Education Programs
High School: Is this you?
- Southmont Senior High School