This scholarship is for members of Women in Aviation, International. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be working towards a career in aviation and be enrolled in an accredited aviation-related program. Applicants must have experience volunteering in aviation-related events and/or activities in the previous year. The scholarship may be applied to tuition, books, specific training, or housing if the expense is arranged through an accredited program of institution. Aviation careers include but are not limited to: air traffic controller, airport management, avionics technician, dispatcher, engineer, flight attendant, mechanic, meteorologist, navigator, and pilot.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, General
- Atmospheric Sciences and Meteorology, Other
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Engineering Science
- Flight Instructor
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Women in Aviation International (WAI)