This scholarship is for women who are committed to completing a bachelor's degree and pursuing a career or graduate work in the geosciences. Applicants may be geology majors, environmental geology majors, engineering geology majors, geochemistry majors, geophysics majors, hydrogeology majors, or hydrology majors. Applicants must be college sophomores, juniors, or seniors enrolled in a two- or four-year college/university in Washington or Oregon. Applicants must have a 3.2 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Geochemistry and Petrology
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science