This scholarship is for students pursuing an undergraduate, graduate, or certificate education program in the field of nursing that is not occupational health. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled part- or full-time, be in good academic standing , and reside within a 50-mile radius of the city of Peoria, Illinois. Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need, essay, extracurricular activities, professional/educational goals and achievements, and online letter(s) of reference/recommendation.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Within a 50-Mile Radius of Peoria
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other