This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Edinburgh Community High School in Edinburgh, Franklin Community High School in Franklin, Indian Creek High School in Trafalgar, or Whiteland Community High School in Whiteland, Indiana. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be planning a career in law enforcement (including criminology, forensics, etc.) or in the Department of Natural Resources. Applicants must plan to enroll full-time as undergraduate students at an accredited two- or four-year college or university; have a minimum 2.0 GPA; demonstrate academic preparation and potential for success in college and the chosen area of study; and be deemed worthy or deserving by the committee for this award by virtue of character, leadership traits and academic qualifications. Special consideration will be given to those who plan to pursue a degree at Vincennes University.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Corrections Administration
- Corrections and Criminal Justice, Other
- Criminal Justice/Law Enforcement Administration
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies
- Criminalistics and Criminal Science
- Critical Incident Response/Special Police Operations
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Financial Forensics and Fraud Investigation
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forensic Chemistry
- Forensic Psychology
- Forensic Science and Technology
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Homeland Security
- Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, Firefighting and Related Protective Services, Other
- Homeland Security, Other
- Juvenile Corrections
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Law Enforcement Investigation and Interviewing
- Law Enforcement Record-Keeping and Evidence Management
- Maritime Law Enforcement
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resource Recreation and Tourism
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Protective Services Operations
- Securities Services Administration/Management
- Security and Loss Prevention Services
- Suspension and Debarment Investigation
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Urban Forestry
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
High School: Is this you?
- Edinburgh Community High School
- Franklin Community High School
- Indian Creek Senior High School
- Whiteland Community High School