This scholarship is for graduating art students at Unionville High School in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must indicate their continued advocacy of the visual arts after high school, either through their related post-secondary plans, personal expression, or support in communicating the importance of art in our culture today, and in the future.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Digital Arts
- Game and Interactive Media Design
- Costume Design
High School: Is this you?
- Unionville High School