This scholarship is for residents of Fairfield County, Ohio, who are pursuing studies in architecture, landscape design, and interior design. Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a professional practitioner in their area of interest.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Fairfield County
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Interior Architecture
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Real Estate Development