This scholarship is for graduating seniors who attend a public high school in Saginaw County, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.0 GPA and plan to pursue an undergraduate degree in music or community recreation. Scholarship recipients may enroll part- or full-time. Selection will be based on financial need, leadership ability, special skills in music or community recreation, career goals as demonstrated in essay, and letters of recommendation.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Saginaw County
College Major: Is this you?
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, and Fitness Studies, Other
- Piano and Organ
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, Other
- Physical Fitness Technician
- Sports Studies
- Outdoor Education
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments