This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Huntington Beach High School District in California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a passion for the humanities and/or the sciences as demonstrate through either extracurricular activities or academic motivation. Applicants also must: serve as a mentor and/or tutor to youth; hold a GPA of at least 3.0; be self-motivated; and have demonstrated selflessness through either extracurricular activities, academic motivation, or daily interactions with individuals in the community. Applicants must plan to enroll in a minimum of 12 units at an accredited college or university.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Huntington Beach High School District
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- AREA, ETHNIC, CULTURAL, GENDER, AND GROUP STUDIES
- COMMUNICATION, JOURNALISM, AND RELATED PROGRAMS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LITERATURE/LETTERS
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES, AND LINGUISTICS
- LIBERAL ARTS AND SCIENCES, GENERAL STUDIES AND HUMANITIES
- PHILOSOPHY AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
- VISUAL AND PERFORMING ARTS
- BIOLOGICAL AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES/TECHNICIANS
Must be a mentor and/or tutor to youth.