This scholarship is for residents of Duval County or any area of Jacksonville, Florida, including Baldwin, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, and Jacksonville Beach. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must pursing an undergraduate or graduate degree in city planning, urban studies, public administration, or a related field degree. Applicants must be currently enrolled in or accepted into any higher education institution located in the county. Consideration will be given to extracurricular activities, public service, and academic record.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Duval County
College Major: Is this you?
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- Education Policy Analysis
- Health Policy Analysis
- Human Services, General
- International Policy Analysis
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis, General
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other
- Urban Education and Leadership
- Urban Forestry
- Urban Studies/Affairs
- Youth Services/Administration
Must attend an institution of higher learning in Duval County.