This scholarship is for students who are enrolled in a BS or BE full-time engineering program with a focus on environmental issues, particularly water/wastewater. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending school in the New York City metropolitan area. Applicants must be juniors, seniors, or graduate students in the upcoming academic year and be in good standing.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
- New Jersey
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- New York City metropolitan area
College Major: Is this you?
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Law
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Health
- Environmental Psychology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management
- Forest Management/Forest Resources Management
- Forest Resources Production and Management
- Forest Sciences and Biology
- Forest Technology/Technician
- Forestry, General
- Forestry, Other
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Mechanical Engineering
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Urban Forestry
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Wildlife, Fish and Wildlands Science and Management
- Wood Science and Wood Products/Pulp and Paper Technology
Must be attending school in the NYC metropolitan area.