Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender (GLBT) students. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be residents of Oregon and have been for at least one year prior to submitting an application. Applicants must be pursuing a bachelor's degree or master's degree at an accredited four-year college or university, preferably studying fine arts and humanities. Applicants must be accepted for enrollment or enrolled in an accredited educational program beyond the secondary level that has an established non-discrimination policy that includes sexual and gender minority groups. Applicants must demonstrate evidence of the potential to successfully complete their selected program of study.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Area, Ethnic, Cultural, and Gender Studies
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs
- English Language and Literature/Letters
- Foreign languages, literatures, and Linguistics
- Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Social Sciences
- Visual and Performing Arts
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender/Queer (LGBTQ) or LGBTQ Ally