This scholarship is for college-bound high school seniors who intend to pursue a bachelor's degree in communication with emphasis on any aspect of the television industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate talent as a creator of video programming, academic achievement, and potential for success in a highly competitive profession.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Animation, Interactive Technology, Video Graphics and Special Effects
- Audiovisual Communications Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Cinematography and Film/Video Production
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services, Other
- Communications Technology/Technician
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Film/Video and Photographic Arts, Other
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Photographic and Film/Video Technology/Technician and Assistant
- Radio and Television
- Radio and Television Broadcasting Technology/Technician
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
- Recording Arts Technology/Technician
Studies must emphasize an aspect of the television industry.