This scholarship is for residents of Alaska who are current college/vocational students or graduating high school seniors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a course of study with a focus on transportation, international business, or related industries. Applicants must have been Alaskan residents for at least one year at the time of applying.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Commercial Fishing
- Construction/Heavy Equipment/Earthmoving Equipment Operation
- Development Economics and International Development
- Diver, Professional and Instructor
- Flagging and Traffic Control
- Flight Instructor
- Ground Transportation, Other
- International Agriculture
- International and Intercultural Communication
- International Business, Trade, and Tax Law
- International Business/Trade/Commerce
- International Economics
- International Finance
- International Marketing
- International Policy Analysis
- International Public Health/International Health
- International Relations and Affairs
- International Relations and National Security Studies, Other
- International/Global Studies
- Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management
- Marine Science/Merchant Marine Officer
- Marine Transportation, Other
- Mobil Crane Operation/Operator
- Railroad and Railway Transportation
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Traffic, Customs, and Transportation Clerk/Technician
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Transportation/Mobility Management
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operator and Instructor