Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for undergraduate college students who are actively seeking a managerial career in the private club industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA (or a 4.5 on a 6.0 scale), be currently attending a four-year college or university, and have completed their freshman year of college. In addition to the application form, an essay, a resume, and transcripts, applicants must submit a recommendation form and recommendation letter from a faculty advisor/professor and a private club industry professional. Preference is given to CMAA student chapter members.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business Administration, Management and Operations, Other
- Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations, Other
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management
- Resort Management
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management
- Golf Course Operation and Grounds Management
- Parks, Recreation and Leisure Facilities Management, Other
- Casino Management
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
Must be actively seeking a managerial career in the private club industry.