Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for residents of Kalamazoo County, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be one of the following: an undergraduate student enrolled in a radiology technology, ultrasound sonography, magnetic resonance imaging, or nuclear medicine program; or a current registered radiology technologist pursuing postgraduate studies or continuing education. Radiology technologists must be permanently employed full- or part-time by an agency within Kalamazoo County.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Kalamazoo County
College Major: Is this you?
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Residency Program
- Nuclear Radiology Residency Program
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Veterinary Radiology
- Radiologist Assistant
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology/Technician
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Residency Program
- Diagnostic Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Pediatric Radiology Residency Program
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Residency Program