This scholarship is for residents of Kalamazoo County, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be one of the following: an undergraduate student enrolled in a radiology technology, ultrasound sonography, magnetic resonance imaging, or nuclear medicine program; or a current registered radiology technologist pursuing postgraduate studies or continuing education. Radiology technologists must be permanently employed full- or part-time by an agency within Kalamazoo County.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Kalamazoo County
College Major: Is this you?
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography/Sonographer and Ultrasound Technician
- Diagnostic Radiologic Physics Residency Program
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology/Technician
- Medical Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiation Therapist
- Nuclear Medical Technology/Technologist
- Nuclear Medicine Residency Program
- Nuclear Radiology Residency Program
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Residency Program
- Pediatric Radiology Residency Program
- Radiologic Technology/Science - Radiographer
- Radiologist Assistant
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology Residency Program
- Veterinary Radiology Residency Program