This scholarship is for seniors in good standing at high schools Citrus County, Florida, who have a strong interest in an aviation career. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be 17 or older by March 1 of their senior year and have a 3.0 GPA or higher. This scholarship is meant to provide pilot training leading to FAA certification as a Private Pilot ASEL. Alternatively, advanced training of an equivalent value may be arranged.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process should probably take a very short time.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Minimum Age: Is this you?
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Citrus County
College Major: Is this you?
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering Technology/Technician
- Aeronautics/Aviation/Aerospace Science and Technology, General
- Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Air Traffic Controller
- Air Transportation, Other
- Aircraft Powerplant Technology/Technician
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Airline/Commercial/Professional Pilot and Flight Crew
- Aviation/Airway Management and Operations
- Flight Instructor
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other