This scholarship is for college sophomores, juniors, and seniors who are studying horticulture. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a GPA between 3.0 and 3.5, demonstrate financial need, and be citizens or residents of the United States or Canada.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$500 - $2,000|
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Agronomy and Crop Science
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Crop Production
- Floriculture/Floristry Operations and Management
- Greenhouse Operations and Management
- Horticultural Science
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Soil Science and Agronomy, General
- Soil Sciences, Other
Must have a GPA between 3.0 and 3.5.