This scholarship is for students graduating from San Luis Obispo, Mission College Preparatory Catholic, or Pacific Beach High School in San Luis Obispo, California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to major in science, technology, engineering or mathematics in pursuit of a baccalaureate degree in a four-year college or university. Applicants must exhibit academic achievement, demonstrate financial need, and describe participation in the performing arts.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Physical Sciences
- Science Technologies/Technicians
High School: Is this you?
- Mission College Preparatory Catholic Hig
- Pacific Beach High
- San Luis Obispo High
Must have participated in the performing arts.