Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for Florida high school seniors who are four-year members of their high school marching band. To qualify for this scholarship, the applicant's school's band must attend and participate in the Florida Marching Band Coalition (FMBC) Semi-Finals for the calendar year under consideration. Applicants must intend to pursue a four-year undergraduate degree in music, music education, or the fine arts. Applicants must be nominated by their current high school band director. The deadline to apply for this scholarship is Friday, two weeks and one day prior to FMBC Finals.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Piano and Organ
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Voice and Opera
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments
Community Groups: Is this you?
Must be four-year members of a high school marching band that will participate in the FMBC semi-finals this year.