Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for undergraduate students in mechanical or chemical engineering. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted for enrollment in or be enrolled in good standing as students in an accredited institution in the United States. Applicants must be of sophomore or higher class status and demonstrate an interest and commitment to seek a career in the field of water technology (environmental wastewater, water pollution control, and water resource management not included). Applicants should not be planning on studying outside of the country or planning to use monies to do so.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Process Technology