This scholarship is for students who maintain permanent residence in one of the following counties in central Pennsylvania: Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Montour, Northumberland, Perry, Synder, or York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a serious interest in and study classical music in the fields of composition, teaching, or performance; display exceptional ability and/or creativity; and attend or plan to attend an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning. Financial need is a determining factor; applicants must apply for financial aid from the school they plan to attend and attach the FAFSA Student Aid Report to the scholarship application. Applicants must be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Montour, Northumberland, Perry, Synder, or York County
College Major: Is this you?
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Piano and Organ
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments
Must have a serious interest in classical music.