This scholarship is for nursing students who are currently employed or plan to be employed at the Medical Center of Central Georgia in Macon, Georgia. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently working at the Medical Center of Central Georgia, with plans to further their nursing education, or currently in college, pursuing a nursing degree, with plans to work at the Medical Center after graduation. Applicants must have a 2.5 college GPA and must demonstrate an ability to succeed in an academic environment, a caring attitude, high moral character, and a willingness to succeed in the nursing profession. Preference will be given to students with financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Central Region
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Critical Care Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
Must be currently working or plan to work at the Medical Center of Central Georgia.