This scholarship is for women who are currently attending a college or university in Kansas, with a declared major in political science, history, or public administration. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be entering their junior or senior year of undergraduate study or attending graduate school. Applicants' primary residence must be in Kansas and they must be registered members of the Republican Party, have a cumulative 3.0 GPA, and be involved in extracurricular activities. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a 750-word essay outlining their activities in the political process.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- American History (United States)
- Asian History
- Canadian History
- Community Organization and Advocacy
- European History
- History and Philosophy of Science and Technology
- History, General
- History, Other
- Human Services, General
- Political Communication
- Political Science and Government, General
- Political Science and Government, Other
- Public Administration
- Public Administration and Social Service Professions, Other
- Public Policy Analysis
- Public/Applied History and Archival Administration
- Social Work
- Social Work, Other
- Youth Services/Administration
- Education Policy Analysis
- Health Policy Analysis
- International Policy Analysis
- Public Policy Analysis, Other
- Political Economy
- Military History
Must attend a college or university in Kansas, and must be a member of the Republican Party.